Description of Committee
- 13 member committee, with eleven voting and two alternate committee members.
- Ideally, representatives will have diverse backgrounds, including Risk Managers, Finance, Human Resources, Risk Control, and other skill sets.
- The Member Services Committee is an Advisory Committee under the direction of the Executive Committee.
- Provide guidance to staff on the development and execution of new programs and services.
- Review and approve the selection of contractor/vendors for various Member Service programs and services.
- Conduct all facets of the EAGLE Awards Program
- Committee will convene at least semi-annually and likely quarterly. Additional meetings may be called at the discretion of the Chair.
- Effective 1/1/2023 the Risk Control and Member Services Committees have merged together.
Standard Operating Procedures
2023 Year-At-A-Glance Schedule