Alliant's Public Entity Group maintains the Insurance Requirements in Contracts (IRIC) Manual as a service to the public sector and PRISM members. The manual is reviewed annually for any updates or changes to suggested insurance requirements. The newly released Version 2022.1 includes the following modifications:
- Updated Additional Insured Charts & Comparison of AI Endorsements
- Further clarification on The Myth of "Following Form" Coverage
- More detail on perils of contractor SIR coverage
- Declarations Pages, Schedule of Endorsements, and Prior Work Exclusions
- Standard Limits for Airport tenants, vendors & users
- Sample CA Workers' Compensation exemption
For questions or additional information, contact Dan Howell, Senior Executive Vice President, Alliant Insurance Services, Inc.