PRISM’s longtime partner, A-Check Global delivers the Employer Pull Notice (EPN) Program for members at no additional cost. This value-added benefit provides an electronic platform which allows employers to monitor employee driving records on demand and provides automatic email notification when a reportable event occurs.
Participation in an EPN is required for many California employers per California Vehicle Code (CVC) Section 1808.1 which states that employers must enroll any driver employed for the operation of any vehicle in a pull-notice system, if the driver is required to have any of the following:
- Class A license
- Class B license
- Class C with Hazardous Materials Endorsement
- Class C with Special Certificates, issued pursuant to CVC Section 12517, 12519, 12520, 12523, 12523.5, 12527 or 12814.7
- Any driver of a passenger vehicle having a seating capacity of not more than 10 persons, including the driver, operated for compensation by a charter–party carrier of passengers
- Passenger stage corporation with a certificate of public convenience and necessity or permit issued by PUC
- “F” Firefighter Endorsement”
If you do not currently have your drivers enrolled or if you do not currently have an EPN Agent, consider using this free service. For additional information about this program contact the Risk Control Department.