There are 457 item(s) tagged with the keyword "COVID-19".
Displaying: 1 - 10 of 457
- 1. California Department of Public Health Updates Vaccine Verification for Workers in Schools
The next phase of the CA SMARTER PLAN is mitigation in schools which will focus on long-term prevention and preservation of safe in-person schooling.
- 2. Cal/OSHA Proposes Definition of Normal PPE Consumption
What is "normal consumption" in the Labor Code? That's about to be defined.
- 3. OSHSB Approves Third Re-Adoption of COVID-19 ETS
California OSH Standards Board has approved a third re-adoption of its Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) for COVID-19 Prevention.
- 4. Face Mask Bullying and Harassment
As the CDPH mask mandate for wearing a face mask indoors at K-12 Schools comes to an end, district leaders should be mindful of how this may affect their schools.
- 5. California Suspends Masking Requirement for Most Workers
Governor Gavin Newsom’s February 28, 2022 Executive Order N-5-22, California suspended its COVID-19 masking requirement for most workers, regardless of vaccination status.
- 6. COVID-19 Supplemental Paid Sick Leave Law (SB 114)
SB 114, effective February 19, 2022, entitles covered employees to a minimum of 40 hours of COVID-19 related supplemental paid sick leave (SPSL) in 2022. PRISM discussed SB 114 with Patti Eyres, Managing Partner of Eyres Law Group.
- 7. US Supreme Court Blocks OSHA's COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate for Large Employers; Upholds for Healthcare
The US Supreme Court’s January 13, 2022 ruling rejected Federal OSHA’s COVID-19 emergency temporary standard (ETS) for large employers, including the controversial vaccination and testing mandate for workplaces with 100 or more employees.
- 8. CDPH and Cal/OSHA Update COVID-19 Isolation and Quarantine Guidelines
The California Department of Public Health (CDPH) updated its COVID-19 isolation and quarantine guidelines to reflect the most recent scientific data and account for differing levels of vaccination.
- 9. Court Reinstates OSHA's COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
The Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals’ December 17, 2021 ruling reinstated Federal OSHA’s COVID-19 emergency temporary standard (ETS), including the controversial vaccination and testing mandate.
- 10. OSH Standards Board Re-Adopts COVID-19 ETS
At its December 16, 2021 Board Meeting, the California Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Standards Board re-adopted the Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) for COVID-19 Prevention.
Displaying: 1 - 10 of 457
Didn't find what you were looking for? Refine your search and try again.