There are 426 item(s) tagged with the keyword "EAGLE Awards".
Displaying: 1 - 10 of 426
- 1. Nevada County's Safety & Security Plan for Board of Supervisors Meetings
On February 23, 2021, four members of the public attempted to physically disrupt a Nevada County virtual Board of Supervisors meeting. Although the meeting was being broadcasted virtually, there were those who came in person, and the situation became chaotic. It was time for an Event Security Plan.
- 2. Fairs in the Time of Covid
Over the past year, we’ve all made changes. Learn how this EAGLE Award winning member helped their own members adapt to the intricacies of the COVID-19 pandemic and keep businesses rolling.
- 3. Helping Students Thrive: San Marino High School Wellness Center
San Marino High School’s wellness center may look like any other student union, but the Titan Wellness Center has a specific focus: ensure the students are thriving and safe.
- 4. Get Out of Your Chair: a Relationship Building Approach to Risk
Ventura County's EAGLE Award winning approach to outreach, reducing claims costs, and increased collaboration.
- 5. Collaboration and Community: City of Lemon Grove and the Sage Project
What do you do when there are so many projects and not enough manpower to accomplish them? That was the big question in the City of Lemon Grove, and the answer was collaboration with students at San Diego State University through the Sage Project.
- 6. Proactive Ergonomics: Solano County's Ergo Express
Want a great way to implement an injury prevention and reduction strategy? Solano County’s EAGLE Award winning program Ergo Express is a proactive and quick approach to ergonomic injury prevention. Learn more from this innovative program.
- 7. Member Spotlight on Solano County: Obstruction Removal Program
Trees had become a safety hazard, obstructing airspace of the airport. The solution was one of collaboration, leading to an EIA EAGLE Award.
- 8. Member Spotlight on City of Anaheim: Community Care Response Unit
The City of Anaheim’s Community Care Response Unit (CCRU) is a service designed to handle non-acute medical needs of citizens—everything from stitches to diabetic problems, to animal bites, and more—by sending a specialized response team to the scene.
- 9. Member Spotlight San Diego County: Work Safe/ Stay Healthy
San Diego County saw an opportunity to improve their overall safety training program with the Work Safe/Stay Healthy program, leading to an EIA EAGLE Award.
- 10. City of Shafter
Displaying: 1 - 10 of 426
Didn't find what you were looking for? Refine your search and try again.