There are 456 item(s) tagged with the keyword "coronavirus".
Displaying: 1 - 10 of 456
- 1. OSHSB Approves Third Re-Adoption of COVID-19 ETS
California OSH Standards Board has approved a third re-adoption of its Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) for COVID-19 Prevention.
- 2. Face Mask Bullying and Harassment
As the CDPH mask mandate for wearing a face mask indoors at K-12 Schools comes to an end, district leaders should be mindful of how this may affect their schools.
- 3. California Suspends Masking Requirement for Most Workers
Governor Gavin Newsom’s February 28, 2022 Executive Order N-5-22, California suspended its COVID-19 masking requirement for most workers, regardless of vaccination status.
- 4. COVID-19 Supplemental Paid Sick Leave Law (SB 114)
SB 114, effective February 19, 2022, entitles covered employees to a minimum of 40 hours of COVID-19 related supplemental paid sick leave (SPSL) in 2022. PRISM discussed SB 114 with Patti Eyres, Managing Partner of Eyres Law Group.
- 5. US Supreme Court Blocks OSHA's COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate for Large Employers; Upholds for Healthcare
The US Supreme Court’s January 13, 2022 ruling rejected Federal OSHA’s COVID-19 emergency temporary standard (ETS) for large employers, including the controversial vaccination and testing mandate for workplaces with 100 or more employees.
- 6. CDPH and Cal/OSHA Update COVID-19 Isolation and Quarantine Guidelines
The California Department of Public Health (CDPH) updated its COVID-19 isolation and quarantine guidelines to reflect the most recent scientific data and account for differing levels of vaccination.
- 7. Court Reinstates OSHA's COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
The Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals’ December 17, 2021 ruling reinstated Federal OSHA’s COVID-19 emergency temporary standard (ETS), including the controversial vaccination and testing mandate.
- 8. OSH Standards Board Re-Adopts COVID-19 ETS
At its December 16, 2021 Board Meeting, the California Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Standards Board re-adopted the Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) for COVID-19 Prevention.
- 9. Standards Board Postpones Adoption of Federal OSHA COVID-19 ETS
The California Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board (OSHSB) has elected to postpone its adoption of the Federal COVID-19 Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS).
- 10. Fairs in the Time of Covid
Over the past year, we’ve all made changes. Learn how this EAGLE Award winning member helped their own members adapt to the intricacies of the COVID-19 pandemic and keep businesses rolling.
Displaying: 1 - 10 of 456
Didn't find what you were looking for? Refine your search and try again.